Cliff divers Jonathan Paredes of Mexico and America’s David Colturi dived at the famous “Arch of Cabo San Lucas”.
With their aesthetic dives from up to 24m into the ocean, the athletes joined forces and flexed their muscles towards the 6-time champion Gary Hunt from England prior to the most unpredictable season in Red Bull Cliff Diving history. Ever since they qualified for the World Series in 2012, they’ve been battling side by side and are aiming for the 2017 overall title. 2017’s Cliff Diving World Series Season stops at spectacular venues: From Inis Mór (IRL), to the Azores (POR), Polignano a Mare (ITA), Texas (USA) and Mostar (BIH) the champion will be cronwed at Lago Ranco (CHI). Stay tuned for the best cliff divers and venues in the world!
Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series 2017 Stops:
- June 24th – Inis Mór, Ireland
- July 9th – Sao Miguel, Azores, Portugal
- July 23rd – Polignano a Mare, Italy
- September 3rd – Texas, USA
- September 16th – Mostar, Bosnia
- October 21st – Lago Ranco, Chile