Grab your mates, grab your kids or grab your dog – the mud run for everyone returns in 2019, bringing the two events together to give you the ultimate school holiday fun!
Early bird tickets are now on sale, guaranteeing better and muddier courses than ever before:
- South West Mudfest taking place on a brand-NEW date, Sunday 29th September, at Bootleg Brewery in Margaret River.
- Swan Valley Mudfest taking place on Sunday 13th October at Belvoir Estate in the Swan Valley.
Mudfest is achievable for all fitness levels! It’s the mud run for everyone, where it’s all about fun, family, not taking yourself too seriously, having a laugh, dressing up, perhaps achieving things you didn’t think were possible … and of course, getting muddy!
Mud lovers can choose from the below entry options:
• Mud Mayhem (South West Mudfest) / Run A Muck (Swan Valley Mudfest): For those who haven’t competed in a mud run before, this approx. 5km course is the mud run for you – jam-packed with 30+ of your favourite obstacles over the years, plus some exciting new obstacles, all suited to accommodate any fitness level. Good times is the name of the game so have some fun, enjoy some laughs along the way and take it at your own pace.
• Muddy Paws Challenge: No member of the family will be left behind with the return of the always popular Muddy Paws Challenge. An Australian first that launched in 2016, this is an opportunity for two and four-legged competitors alike to dash through the dirt and have some fun. Taking place in the afternoon, we guarantee no pooch will come out clean after tackling this specially designed dog friendly approx. 5km course.
• Kids Course: Returning in 2019 to our South West Mudfest, this 1-2km course just for kids is the perfect way to introduce the little ones to the messy delights of Mudfest!
The courses are recommended for ages 9+ years, and our South West Mudfest Kids Course has been specifically designed for ages 5+ years.
Event Manager Jack Rogers said with more mud than ever before, this year’s Mudfest events present the perfect excuse to get down and dirty.
“The feedback we get from participants each year is just how much fun they have had,” he said. “Whether you’re entering as an individual, a family or as a group of mates, Mudfest really is a great day out for everyone.
“You don’t need to be tough or have trained for months but we guarantee when you finish, you’ll have a massive sense of accomplishment.”
Both Mudfest events will feature DJ music, a “before and after” muddy photo booth, and of course a clean shower and doggy rinse-off station!
With plenty of tasty food and drink options available in the Event Villages near the Finish Line, participants are also encouraged to bring their own picnic blanket and enjoy some post-Mudfest relaxation in the sun.
It’s also friendly on the hip pocket with early bird tickets priced lower than ever at just $44 + booking fee. Register as a group or family of four people in one transaction for a further 10% discount at just $160 + booking fee. Each registration includes your very own event t-shirt.
The South West Mudfest is proud to support the local community and will once again be raising funds for local south-west sporting clubs.
Tickets available at www.mudfestwa.com.au